Having breastfeeding problems or a challenging situation that may require extra care to breastfeed? Then here are some helpful breastfeeding tips for you!
Problems can happen to all of us.
Sometimes we encounter circumstances or challenges that need a little extra care.
As wonderful as it can be, difficulties or challenges are not totally uncommon.
The best thing to do in these cases is find a supportive friend or lactation consultant that can help you through the hard times. The benefits of nursing your children far outweigh the challenges that we mommies sometimes face in the process.
We have put together some resources that may help.
Issues and Problems with Breastfeeding
Here are some common issues that mother’s might face and some suggestions on how to deal with them.
Medical Issues for Moms:
- Plugged or Clogged Milk Duct
- Breast Infection Symptoms
- Breast Engorgement
- Milk Blister (usually a white spot on your nipple)
- Tuberous Breasts
- Leaking Breasts
- Skincare Issues
- Stretch Mark Removal Options
- Finding Birth control while Breastfeeding
Milk Supply Issues:
Stages of Development:
- Surviving Growth Spurts
- Nipple Confusion
- Nursing Strikes
- Stop Baby from Biting while Breastfeeding
- Getting your baby to take a bottle once in a while!
- Getting Baby to Sleep through the Night
Medical Issues for Babies: